From Brett Stewart-
Marian University is hosting its final indoor time trial event this Saturday, February 13th! Bring your own road or TT rig and compete against the clock using Marian's electronic trainers (Computrainers). Eight riders will ride at a time on the Computrainer multi-rider system! Test your winter fitness and check out the latest in Zipp high speed weaponry at Marian University's final indoor cycling event of the season! Warm up on the most realistic feeling roller set on the market with TruTrainer or use Marian's CycleOp's "400 Pro Indoor" spin bikes. All home trainers are welcome too! Bring the ol' trainer down and warm up 'homestyle'!
· The start list will be sent out via email on Friday morning to all
riders pre-registered by Thursday evening (February 11).
· The start list will also be available on Truesport.com.
· First riders off at 9:00am
· Day of competition registrants will start after the pre-registered
riders at about 11:30am-12:00pm!
Headbands NOT complusory!
For the final event of the 2009-2010 Marian University Indoor Time
Trial Series there will be a team time trial option! Each team of 3-4 riders will tackle a flat 10 mile course and the time will be taken off of the 3rd rider to
cross the line. Drafting will be enabled adding a fun and dynamic quality to the competition!
· Team time trials will start at 1pm at a cost of $60.00 per squad.
· Times to beat from 2009
Marian University 22:53
ZIPP Factory Team 23:01
Marian University 27:33
· Contact Brett Stewart at email@example.com for scheduling!
*Multiple Event Pricing*
Many riders are opting to participate in multiple events
· 2 ITT EVENTS: $30.00 (pre-register for one, and contact Brett
Stewart for the second event)
· Feeling good? You can also sign up for #2 day of too!
· 1 ITT + 1 TTT (4 riders): $120.00 (includes 1 ITT for each person and
1 TTT) Contact Brett Stewart for registration and any other information!
13 hours ago