Jan 10, 2012

Picture and Contributors

This blog needs a new header picture so if you have any suggestions then please email me a picture that I might use.
As the 2012 Little 500 season (and road season) is rolling into view I'd be great to have some written contributions/opinion from people on the ground in Bloomington. Therefore if you are interested then let me know I'll give you a key to the BVN kingdom. Get your word out to over 2000 page views/week (only half of which come from me). I will also post 'articles' under my name if people wish to remain Anon with sensitive information!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a picture of the mens and womens winning team each year of the Little 500?

Geraint Parry said...

I guess that would mean I wouldn't have to change it for a few years #sameasiteverwas

Anonymous said...

Why don't we make this blog a little sexier - throw up a picture of Todd's wife?

Anonymous said...

A "Men of Little 5" calendar-like rotation? All oiled up and posing with their whips?

Todd said...

My wife is flattered.

adamrodkey said...

Rotate the pic seasonally. L5 pic during L5 time. RR pic during RR time. MTB pic during MTB time. CX pic during CX time.