Feb 10, 2011

The I'm not dead yet ride (not a memorial).

To celebrate the fact my ill-informed opinions will be getting out of town I'd hope to get a group together to tackle the Devil Backbone ride on Saturday. A lack of trainer and road time for me will mean the pace will be slow and steady BUT do consider it is still an 80mile ride so plan accordingly. The weather looks set fair but we'll be out there a long time. We'll head out 446 so please come on out for a shorter out and back if that is more appropriate for you. Meet at 11am at the SAMPLE GATES.

9 comments:

Scott Catanzaro said...

Is this at all a reference to Monty Python? I hope so.

Geraint Parry said...

yup

Justin said...

I have to work :( Bummer, that is one of my favorite routes.

Isaac Neff said...

GP,
Whats your schedule like next week? I'm coming to town Tues-Sun to ride. Are you free any time during that period? Let me know, we'll get out on a ride!

MJohnson said...

delay till sunday? highs in upper 40s?

Geraint Parry said...

What, mid 30s too cold for you Miles? Phi Psi are gonna be in a heap of trouble if that's the case! IUCC training race at Noon on sunday.

Frederick said...

Mid thirties is pure luxury. Someone needs to HTFU.

8^)

BTW, for those not doing the training race Sunday, a few of us are going to roll 'the 90' @ noon.

MJohnson said...

'Twas only a hint of optimism for the change in the weather forecast. GP you know I wouldn't miss it!

Anonymous said...

Well, Phi Delt was really cool...